Beginning as a simple document that outlines your topic, your blog article template can help organize the information you include in your writing.
Here are some tips for creating a blog article template:
1. Write your introduction and conclusion first.
This will help you keep your writing focused and on-topic.
2. Use headings to structure your content.
For example, use “Introduction” and “Discussion” headers to introduce and discuss your main points, respectively.
3. Use bulleted lists for key points you want to make.
Try to include at least one bullet point for each paragraph in your article.
4. Use images or videos to illustrate your points.
If possible, include a link to the source material so readers can view it themselves.
5. Get feedback on your draft before submitting it to a journal or blog portal.
This will help you make sure that the content is clear, concise, and well-organized.