Writing a blog summary can be a daunting task, but with a little planning, it’s easy to produce a concise overview of your blog that will help readers find and navigate your content.
To get started, ask yourself these key questions:
1. What is the purpose of my blog post?
2. What are the main points of the article?
3. What are the main takeaways for readers?
4. What are the main questions that readers might have after reading the article?
5. What are my main points of emphasis?
Now that you have your goals in mind, it’s time to draft your blog summary. Start by writing down the key points of the article, in as much detail as you can.
Next, list out any key takeaways or lessons learned that you think readers should know. Finally, outline any questions that readers might have after reading the article and provide answers or explanations to those questions.