Personal Blogging on Instagram is a great way to communicate with your followers and build relationships. There are a few things you’ll need to do to get started:
1. Choose a username for your blog that represents who you are as an individual.
This can be something like “mylifeasanartist” or “mycrazyhouse”.
2. Choose a profile photo that accurately represents who you are as a person.
You don’t have to use a professional photo, but make sure it looks good on Instagram.
3. Write interesting, engaging posts that resonate with your followers.
Share photos, stories, and ideas that are relevant to them.
4. Comment on other people’s posts and engage with them in conversation.
This way, you’ll build relationships with them and they will feel like they know you well.
5. Follow other people who share similar interests as you do, and connect with them through comments and DM messages.
This way, you’ll be able to form stronger relationships with them and collaborate on posts together.