Creating a blog on Medium can be a great way to share your thoughts and ideas with the world. Here are five tips to help you get started:
1. Choose a intro image: One of the first things you’ll want to do is choose an intro image for your blog.
This image will be displayed in the header of your blog, and it will help set the tone for your blog.
2. Choose a theme: Once you have selected an intro image, you’ll need to choose a theme for your blog.
There are a variety of themes available, and you can find one that suits your personality and style.
3. Choose a layout: Once you have chosen a theme, you’ll need to decide on a layout for your blog.
You can use either a basic or advanced layout, or you can create your own custom layout using Medium’s drag-and-drop editor.
4. Choose a name and logo: Next, you’ll need to decide on a name for your blog and select a logo for it.
You can find these items in the Settings area of your account on Medium.
5. Publish your blog: Once everything is ready, it’s time to publish your blog! Simply click the “Publish” button on the toolbar near the top of your screen, and Medium will take care of the rest!.