Twitter is a great way to keep in touch with friends and family, but it can be difficult to embed tweets in blogs. There are a few different ways to do it, but the most common way is to use the Twit embed code. Here’s how to do it:
1. Open your blog in a browser.
2. Go to the Twitter home page and click on the “Follow” button next to the person or organization you want to tweet about.
3. On the following screen, click on the “Embed” button next to the tweet you want to include in your blog post.
4. Copy and paste the following code into your blog post, replacing “tweet_id” with the id of the tweet you want to include:
5. Save your blog post and enjoy!.