Adding a video to your blog post can be a great way to help introduce your content, show off your skills, or just entertain your readers. However, embedding a video into your blog post can be a bit tricky. Here are some tips on how to embed a video into your blog post:
1. First, make sure that the video you want to embed is available to be shared on YouTube.
If it isn’t, you can find similar videos on websites like Vimeo or Dailymotion.
2. Once you’ve located the video you want to embed, click on the “Share” button and select “Embed.”
3. Enter the code for the video into the text box provided and click “OK.”
4. To add the video to your blog post, go to the “Insert” tab and click on “Video.”
5. Select the appropriate player and paste the code into the text box provided.