Giving credit to a blog is a complicated process. There are many different ways to do it, and each blog will have its own specific way of crediting people and sources. Some general tips to follow include:
– Always include the blog’s name in the text of your article, along with the date of the post and a link back to the original post.
– Include a sentence or two about why you chose to cite the blog, and why it is important.
– If you are citing a photo or video from a blog post, include the photo or video credit at the bottom of your article, after all other credits have been given.
– If you are citing an interview or quote from a blog post, include the interviewee’s name and website at the beginning of your article, followed by a link to the full post.
– If you are citing any other type of information from a blog post – such as statistics or factoids – include that information at the end of your article, after all other credits have been given.