If you want to stop publishing your blog, there are a few steps you need to take.
1. Delete all of the posts you made on your blog.
2. Remove all of the blog archives from your website.
3. Disable comments on your blog posts.
4. Delete any public profile information associated with your blog, such as your biography and website links.
5. Remove any tracking cookies from your website that may have been set by Google Analytics or similar tools.
6. Delete any copies of your blog content that you may have saved on external storage, such as a USB drive or Dropbox folder.
7. Completely erase all traces of your blog from the internet by removing any links to it from online search engines and social media sites, and deleting any references to it from other websites or blogs.
8. Congratulations – you have successfully unpublished your blog!.