When you want to apply for a job, the last thing you want to do is create a resume. But if you want to start your own blog, it’s important to create a resume that will help you stand out from the other bloggers in your field.
There are a few tips to follow when creating a resume for your blog:
1. Make sure all of your information is easy to find. Make sure your name, address, and contact information are all listed at the top of your resume.
And make sure all of the other information is easy to find, too. For example, if you list your skills and experience in writing, make sure you also list which blog you write for and the date of your most recent post.
2. Use a simple resume format.
A resume that is too complicated will look unprofessional. Keep it simple and organized by using headings and bullet points to describe your skills and experience.
3. Include links to your blog posts and other relevant information.
If you have written articles for other publications or created videos about blogging, include links to those materials on your resume as well. This will show that you are knowledgeable about the subject matter of your blog and that you can market it effectively.
4. Don’t be afraid to showcase your personality on your resume.
If you are an organized person or have strong writing skills, let people know! Include snippets from some of your best blog posts or articles on your resume so potential employers can get an idea of what you’re capable of writing about.
5. Use a professional font like Times New Roman or Arial when drafting your resume so that it looks professional and polished. And finally, don’t be afraid to update or modify your resume as needed – after all, it’s only going to be seen by a few people who might be interested in hiring you!.