When writing a proposal for a newsletter, it is important to keep in mind the following tips:
1. Clearly state the purpose of the newsletter and how it will benefit its readers.
2. Explain how subscribers will be able to keep up with the latest news and events.
3. Make sure to outline how you will deliver the newsletter content and how often it will be released.
4. Include information about who will be responsible for creating and managing the newsletter, as well as what equipment and resources will be needed.
5. Provide evidence of your experience publishing newsletters and highlight any unique selling points that make your publication unique.