When writing an article for a school newsletter, the following tips can be helpful:
1. Research the topic that you want to write about.
This will help you to be more knowledgeable about the issue and to write in an unbiased manner. .
2. Start by writing a high-level overview of the topic.
This will help readers get a general understanding of what you are writing about.
3. Describe the problem or issue in detail.
Make sure to include specific examples and statistics to support your argument.
4. Offer possible solutions or solutions that have worked in the past.
This will show readers that you are knowledgeable about the topic and that you are willing to address it head on.
5. Summarize your article and provide a conclusion at the end.
This will help readers to understand everything that you have written and to decide if they want to read more or not.