If you are looking to improve your blog’s SEO, then you need to start using keywords. This is especially important if you are not getting traffic from Google. Here are a few tips for finding and using keywords in your blog posts:
1. Look for words that are relevant to your topic.
2. Use long, descriptive keywords.
3. Use keywords throughout the body of your post, including in the title, in the subtitle, and in the first sentence.
4. Include keyword rich images and videos.
5. Use Google Adwords to Target specific keywords to increase traffic to your blog.