When you blog about a book, you should write about the following topics:
1. What is the book about?
2. Why should people read it?
3. What are the main themes of the book?
4. What are some of the most interesting or compelling aspects of the book?
5. What are some of the criticisms of the book?
What are some of the positive aspects of the book?
7. What are some things that readers might not know about the book?
8. What are some things that readers might not expect from the book?
9. What are some possible future sequels to this book?
10. Would you recommend this book to a friend? Why or why not?
11. Did you enjoy reading this book and would you read more books by this author? Why or why not?.