If you are still looking for a blog name, and none of the name generator tools have helped, here are some tips to help come up with a blog name.
1. brainstorm a list of possible blog names and choose the one that sounds the best to you.
2. research your industry and find a relevant keyword or topic to focus on.
3. use online tools to research other blogs in your niche and see what type of content they are writing about.
4. look for synonyms or similar sounding words to find a name that is both unique and reflective of your content.
5. use online search engines and social media platforms to see if anyone is already using the name you have chosen for their blog.
If not, you can register a domain name and start blogging under that name.