Blog and wiki are online tools used to create and maintain a online journal or encyclopedia. They are similar in many ways, but some key distinctions include:
– A blog is typically a quick and easy way to share your thoughts with the world, while a wiki is designed to be more collaborative and inclusive.
– A blog is usually read on a computer or mobile device, while a wiki can be edited by anyone with access, including people outside of your organization.
– Blogs are typically published once and then deleted, while wikis can be edited indefinitely.
– Blogs are usually managed by an individual or a small team, while wikis are typically managed by an organization or community.
– Blogs generally have a shorter lifespan than wikis, as their popularity can lead to spam and vandalism. Wikis, on the other hand, can have longer lifespans if they’re well maintained.