What is the difference between a blog and a video blog?
A blog is a type of online journal or diary in which a person, group, or organization writes about their thoughts, experiences, and observations. A video blog is a type of online video diary in which a person or group records and broadcasts video clips about their thoughts, experiences, and observations.
Some key differences between blogs and video blogs include:
– A blog is typically written in prose whereas a video blog is typically filmed in either audio or video form with accompanying text.
– A blog typically has fewer updates than a video blog; videos on a blog may be updated multiple times per day or even multiple times per week.
– A blog’s entries are usually shorter than those on a video blog, with the average blog post averaging around 1000 words.
– Blogs are typically geared toward individual readers whereas video blogs are often geared toward large audiences.
– Blogs are often used as vehicles for sharing personal thoughts and experiences while video blogs are more often used to share information or promote products or services.