A blog website should include the following:
– A blogroll at the top of the website that includes links to other blogs in your network.
– A search bar so visitors can easily find what they’re looking for on your website.
– A blog entry section where you post new content every day.
– A blog archive that includes older posts from your blog.
– A social media button so visitors can share your posts on their social media accounts.
– A contact form so you can connect with other bloggers in your network and ask for advice or collaborate on projects.
– An “About” page that tells visitors what your blog is about and what you hope to accomplish with it.
– A terms of service that explains what you will and will not allow on your website.