A nonprofit newsletter is a great way to keep your donors updated on your work and to connect with them on a more personal level. Make sure that your newsletter includes:
– A recap of the latest news and events from your organization
– Updates on how you are using donations to help achieve your goals
– Inspiring stories of people or organizations who have overcome obstacles
– Tips for donating or volunteering with your nonprofit
– New opportunities or ways to get involved with your organization
A concluding statement about newsletters is that they are a great way to keep donors updated on what you’re doing, connect with them on a more personal level, and offer helpful information and advice.