When starting out as a small business owner, there are a few things you should write in your first newsletter.
1. Introduce yourself and your business.
2. Share what has been going on in your business over the past month.
3. Offer advice or tips on how to grow your business.
4. Announce new products or services that your business offers.
5. Thank your subscribers for their support.
A strong newsletter is key to creating and maintaining a good relationship with your customers and followers. By providing valuable content, you will keep them coming back for more, which in turn will help you grow your business!.