Teachers have a lot to share on their blogs. They can talk about their teaching methods, what they love to do outside of the classroom, or anything else that comes to mind. However, some things that teachers should definitely consider putting on their blogs are:
1. Photos of students working in class- This is a great way to show students what they can expect from the class and how the teacher works with them.
2. Photos of students completing homework- This will help students understand what is expected of them and help them to be more productive in school.
3. Photos of student projects- This will show how much effort students are putting into their studies and help them to feel proud of their work.
4. Photos of student successes- This will show students that there are ways to achieve success even when things seem difficult at first.
5. Photos of student interactions with other students- This will show how teacher and student relationships are developing and help students learn how to interact with others in a positive way.