There is no definitive answer to this question as it largely depends on your blog’s content and audience. However, some general tips that could help you make the decision include:
– Knowing your Target market. If you know who your Target market is, you’ll be better able to decide which type of ads to put up on your blog and how much money to spend on them.
For example, if your blog is geared towards people who are interested in fashion, then placing ads for fashion brands may be a good idea.
– Considering the tone of your blog. If your blog is lighthearted and fun, then ads that are humorous or ironic may be a good fit.
On the other hand, if your blog is more serious or focused on news and analysis, then ads that are informative or providing advice may work better.
– Considering the niche of your blog. Once you’ve determined what type of ads to put up on your blog, you’ll need to decide which niches they will Target.
For example, if you run a parenting blog, then ads for baby products may be a good fit. However, if you run a political blog, then ads for political campaigns may not be the best option.
– Assessing how much traffic your blog receives. If your blog receives a low amount of traffic overall, then it may not be worth it to put up ads on it.
Conversely, if your blog receives a high amount of traffic each month, then it may be worth considering advertising expenses.
– Evaluating the return on investment (ROI) of advertising campaigns. When making the decision to put up ads on your blog, it’s important to assess whether they will generate a positive return on investment (ROI).
This means calculating the amount of money that will be earned from ad sales relative to the amount of money that was spent on advertising. Generally speaking, an ROI of at least 2:1 is desirable.