HR blogs are a great way to share your knowledge and insights with other HR professionals. Here are a few places where you can find HR blogs:
1. HR Daily (www.hrdaily.com) is a popular resource for HR professionals that covers topics such as compliance, human resources management, and recruitment.
2. The Huffington Post (www.huffingtonpost.com) has an extensive list of HR-focused blogs, including pieces on salary negotiation, developing a culture of diversity, and creating a successful onboarding program.
3. Forbes (www.forbes.com) features a section called “Best Companies For HR” that offers readers an overview of the best practices in HR management from companies such as Google, Facebook, and Amazon.
4. Employee Benefit Research Institute (EBRI) (www.ebri.org) publishes the blog “Employee Benefits Briefing” which offers in-depth coverage of employee benefits topics such as health insurance, retirement planning, and compensation programs.
5. The Huffington Post’s blog network includes “Workplace” which offers readers advice on topics such as workplace etiquette, stress management, and building a successful career portfolio.