An elaborated article might look something like this:
So you want to start a blog, but you don’t know where to post it? Here are some tips on where to post your blog:
1. Go to Google and type in “blog hosting.” You’ll be able to find a variety of different hosting providers that will offer you a platform to host your blog.
2. If you’re using a blog host, you can also find a variety of plugins that will allow you to easily post content onto your blog. These plugins can include things like social media integration, RSS feeds, and commenting systems.
3. You can also find free blogging platforms that will allow you to easily start your own blog.
These platforms include WordPress and Tumblr.
4. If you want to get more creative with your blog posting, consider using photo galleries or video blogs. These types of posts can be very engaging and help to promote your blog content in an interesting way.
5. Finally, consider promoting your blog through social media platforms like Twitter and Facebook. This can help to spread the word about your blog and attract new readers.