Adding a WordPress blog to an existing website can be a quick and easy process. Before beginning, it is important to make sure that your website’s design and content are compatible with WordPress. Once you have confirmed your site’s compatibility, follow these steps to add a WordPress blog:
1. Log in to your website’s administrative area.
2. Click on the “Posts” menu item.
3. Click on the “Add New Item” button.
4. In the “Title” field, type a title for your blog post.
In the “Body” field, type the contents of your blog post.
5. Click on the “Publish” button.
6. Click on the “WordPress Blog” icon on the left side of your screen to open your new WordPress blog post in a new window.