Creating a separate page on your WordPress blog is a great way to organize and showcase your best content. Here’s how to do it:
1. Log into your WordPress account and click on the “Pages” link in the left-hand sidebar.
2. Click on the “Create a new page” link in the middle of the page.
3. In the “Title” field, type a descriptive title for your new page, such as “My Blog Posts.”
4. In the “Description” field, type a brief description of your blog post or article series.
5. In the “Tags” field, type any relevant keywords to help search engines identify your content.
6. In the “Publish date” field, select a date range for when you want your page to be published (YYYY-MM-DD).
7. Click on the “Create Page” button to create your new page.