When creating a newsletter in Word, it’s important to follow some formatting guidelines. Here are a few tips to get you started:
– Start your newsletter with an introduction and opening paragraph. This will give your readers a brief overview of what the newsletter is all about.
– Use headings to structure your content. For example, use “Topics” or “Topics for Discussion” to group related articles together.
– Use bulleted lists to organize your content. This will help readers navigate through the newsletter more easily.
– Use images and graphics to spice up your newsletter. They’ll help draw readers in and make it more engaging.
– End your newsletter with a conclusion and thanks section. This will let your readers know how to find out more about you and your work, and give them a chance to leave feedback.