If you’re thinking about publishing your blog, but don’t want to actually publish the blog post and upload it to a hosting service like WordPress or Tumblr, you can save the post as a draft and publish it later. To do this:
1. Click the “File” menu button on the desktop and select “Save As.”
2. In the “Save As” dialog box, type in a filename for your draft blog post and click Save.
3. Open your web browser and go to your blog’s home page.
4. In the upper-right corner of the page, click the “Publish” button.
5. On the “Publish” page, enter a title for your post and choose a publishing date and time.
6. Click Publish.
Your blog post will be saved as a draft, and you can publish it at any time by clicking the “Publish” button on the “Publish” page of your blog.