Creating a blog with modern SharePoint news pages is a breeze. All you need is a modern SharePoint site, some content, and a few simple steps.
First, create a new SharePoint site. This can be any site type, but we recommend using a news site type for this tutorial.
Next, add some content. This can be any content you want, but we recommend using an article from a recent news source to help demonstrate the process. Finally, follow these simple steps to create a modern SharePoint news page:.
1. Navigate to the Site Content tab on the Ribbon and select News from the list of content types.
2. Click Add Item to open the Add Item dialog box.
3. In the Add Item dialog box, select an article from your content library and click OK.
4. On the Home tab of the Ribbon, in the Site Content section, click News Pages to open the News Pages ribbon tab.
5. On the News Pages ribbon tab, in the Page layout section, click Modern Page to open the Modern Page dialog box.
6. In the Modern Page dialog box, select Create New Page from Themes and click OK to open the Create New Page dialog box.
7. In the Create New Page dialog box, select Blog from Themes and click OK to open the Blog Theme Options dialog box.
8. Select your desired blog theme and click OK to close the Theme Options dialog box.
9. In the Blog Theme Options dialog box, under Blog Headings and Titles, enter your desired blog title and click OK to close the dialog box.
Congratulations! You have now created a modern SharePoint news page with SharePoint 2016! If you want to add social media integration or other advanced features to your page, you can do so by following these same steps but clicking on additional appropriate options in the Modern Page dialog box or in other related tabs on the ribbon (such as Layout). For example, you might want to add social media buttons or integrate with third-party content management systems (CMSs) such as WordPress or Drupal for more complex features such as custom widget development or user registration forms . Once you have completed these additional tasks, your page will look similar to this:
Conclusion A modern SharePoint news page is easy to create with just a few simple steps in SharePoint 2016! By following these simple steps you can create a page that looks and feels like an established publication from within your organization’s SharePoint environment.