Outlook is a great tool for organizing and managing your email. However, many people find it difficult to create newsletters in Outlook.
This article will teach you how to make an Outlook email look like a newsletter.
To create a newsletter-like email in Outlook, follow these steps:
1. Open your email client, such as Outlook or Gmail, and create a new message.
2. In the “To” field, type the name of your newsletter subscribers.
For example, if your newsletter is called “The Organic Gardener,” type “firstname.lastname@example.org” into the “To” field.
3. In the “Subject” field, type a subject for your email.
For example, “New Newsletter!.”.
4. In the “Body” field, type your content for your newsletter.
This can include links to articles or videos, as well as text and images.
5. Click on the blue “Create Email Newsletter” button in the lower-left corner of the message window.
Outlook will now create a template for you that looks like a newsletter layout. You can customize this template however you like by editing the text and images included in it.
6. Click on the blue “Send Email” button in the lower-right corner of the message window to send your newsletter! Outlook will automatically send out your new message to all of your subscribers’ addresses immediately.